Running a dairy business is demanding and there is often little time to investigate Government funding programs, keep abreast of changes in legislation, or coordinate training.
The dairy industry is committed to promoting excellence in the Australian dairy supply chain and one of its key roles is developing opportunities for dairy manufacturers.
The Dairy Manufacturing Resource Centre is designed to provide manufacturers easy access to expert knowledge, information and support to help them drive business success.
Visit the Dairy Manufacturing Resource Centre for a range of tools, services and information designed to help you and your workforce stay ahead.
The Dairy Manufacturing Resource Centre aims to help manufacturers:
- Enhance the performance of the manufacturing workforce
- Assess export readiness and develop positive food safety culture
- Improve knowledge of and access to programs and services
- Increase economic and workforce readiness
- Access tools to improve processing efficiency.