Covid-19 Business continuity risk
How to operate if you or staff must isolate or are unwell
As restrictions ease in mid-October, there may be a rise in Covid-19 cases in regional areas. This increases the chances of you, staff or a family member becoming Covid-positive or unwell.
Prepare yourself and your farm
The NSW government roadmap suggests that isolation requirements will be different for vaccinated versus unvaccinated people. Consider the risk Covid-19 brings to your staff and business.
- Start a Covid Safe Plan
- Find out the vaccination status of your employees - and yourself
- Establish proper distancing and hygiene practices
- Make sure if one staff member tests positive that they cannot infect others
- Educate your staff on what to do
- Print this Covid safe farm poster to educate visitors and staff
Find out more
Contact your Regional Extension Officer or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Visit the following sites for daily updates on Covid-19 public health information and requirements: