Whether you are exploring new markets, navigating changing conditions in established markets, or just starting out as an exporter, you'll find useful resources here. See our market specific briefs for the latest in each market, our dairy tariff comparison guides to check out which markets have the lowest tariffs for your product, or browse general market information to assist in making the best export decisions for your business.
General Market knowledge
Browse up to date resources for trends and statistics on the Australian dairy industry.
- Situation and Outlook (S&O) - Dairy Australia's Situation and Outlook is the Australian dairy industry's go-to source for the latest international and domestic market trends, statistics and facts, providing expert analysis and unbiased insights.
- In focus provides a snapshot of Australia's role in the global dairy industry, based on statistics for the previous financial year. Dairy Australia has a key industry role in being able to quantify the flow of milk across Australia
- Dairy export statistics - Dairy Australia's monthly export reports provide data on key Australian dairy exports.
Comprehensive guides for all levels of exporters can be found at these websites.
- Are you trade ready? This site brings together useful resources for those looking to export for the first time.
- DAWE's information directory for dairy manufactures and exporters - From just getting started as a dairy manufacturer, to details on importing country recommendations, you'll find a whole directory of information for dairy manufacturers and exporters here.
- Austrade's exporter site - Information on getting started, applying for government grants, and market profiles. You'll also find an Australia Suppliers Directory here.
- Manual of importing country requirements Keep up with all the latest importing requirements here.
Insights by market
Looking at a specific market? Check out these international market briefs with the latest on statistics on export growth, policy updates, and other market conditions and insights to help you make informed business decisions.
- International market briefs
- DFAT market insights
- The positive list of maximum residue limits for Japan - An analysis of the Japanese positive list and the registration status, permitted uses, controls and residue monitoring for each of the chemicals.
Market access and trade policy
Bringing together dairy specific tariff information for all our key export markets.
- Market access and trade policy - Find out what Dairy Australia does in the market access and trade policy space and read more about Australia's free trade agreements.
- Dairy tariff guides - Find the latest updates on import tariffs, quotas and safeguards for key export markets.
Need some help telling the Australian Dairy story in market? Check out our collection of resources across multiple languages.
Australian Dairy Discovery Recipe Book: Check out this beautiful collection of stunning recipes using Australian dairy.
Australian Dairy Discovery Recipe - EnglishPDF, 5.64 MB
Australian Dairy Discovery Recipe - ChinesePDF, 3.25 MB
Australian Dairy Discovery Recipe - JapanesePDF, 3.17 MB
Cheese book: Discover new Australian cheeses and how to use them in this handy guide book.
Cheese please guide - EnglishPDF, 3.99 MB
Cheese please guide - ChinesePDF, 4.53 MB
Cheese please guide - JapanesePDF, 2.78 MB